About the program
There will be no further competitions offered through the Canada-Africa-Research Exchange Grants program.
Purpose: The Canada-Africa Research Exchange Grants program supports short-term exchanges between Canadian and African universities and research institutes that address IDRC research themes. As well as joint research activities, the program provides some support to activities aimed at improving student training at the graduate level.
CAREG grant recipients
In order to evaluate the achievement of project goals and objectives, CAREG grant recipients are required to submit to Universities Canada an interim report and final reports.
The reporting requirements are outlined in Attachment C of the Memorandum of Grant Conditions for your project.
IRDC per diem rates
In the news
- Big ideas at little cost: teaching differently (2016)
- Sexual violence: its roots in ethnic and political conflict (2015)
- The water in the Senegal River under mobile monitoring (2015)
- A successful exchange program with African researchers (2012)
- Farmers in Ghana to benefit from social-ecological study (2012)