COVID-19 and Canadian universities: Information and resources
Canada’s universities are on the front lines of mitigating risks and finding solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic. While universities continue to prioritize the health, safety and wellbeing of their students, faculty, staff and broader communities, they are also springing into action to support Canada’s critical needs in this time of crisis. Universities are mobilizing human resources and infrastructure to contribute to local efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19.
As an organization, Universities Canada continues to work closely with government to communicate the impacts of the pandemic on the Canadian university sector. Universities Canada has transitioned to a work-from-home protocol and continues to provide critical and timely support to our clients and members remotely.
Text on screen : [Thank you for helping slow the spread of COVID-19.To frontline medical workers caring for our communities, researchers racing to control the pandemic and keep Canadians informed, workers maintaining essential services and keeping public spaces safe, volunteers and institutions donating time and supplies, artists keeping us inspired, and everyone flattening the curve by physical distancing, thank you.]
Text on screen: [Universities Canada logo. The voice of Canada’s universities. univcan.ca]
Daily updates on COVID-19
- COVID-19: Updates for Canada’s universities – University Affairs
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Updates – Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada – Government of Canada
- Risk-informed decision-making for mass gatherings during COVID-19 global outbreak – Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Travel advice – Government of Canada