The 1.7 million students heading to Canadian university campuses this fall will benefit from innovations in teaching and learning as well as entrepreneurship, research and cross-border opportunities – all designed to equip them to adapt to, and succeed in, our rapidly changing global knowledge economy.
Universities nurture the curiosity, resourcefulness and resilience that build a mindset for lifelong learning.
This publication highlights facts and stats on:
- Preparing for a disrupted labour market
- Adapting to the new lifelong learning reality
- Focusing on hands-on learning
- Going global
- Helping Indigenous youth achieve their potential
- Preparing business leaders