About the Project
Participation in the ERA-Can+ project enables Universities Canada to provide information on collaboration with the European Union as a service to our members.
Launched in October 2013, this project aims to increase Canada-EU collaboration in research and innovation by raising awareness of available opportunities and tools. ERA-Can+ also contributes to the on-going Canada-EU policy dialogue on science, technology and innovation and facilitates cooperation in areas of mutual interest through workshops, roundtables and networking events.
Universities Canada is involved in several project activities, including ERA-Can+ information sessions. These sessions introduce Canadian researchers and innovators to the ways that they can participate in the EU’s latest Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020.
- Agenzia per la Promozione della Ricerca Europea in Italy
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in France
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V in Germany
- Zentrum für Soziale Innovation in Austria.
- Universities Canada
- Public Policy Forum
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada