About the program
The Queen Elizabeth Scholars is a new initiative intended to lay the foundation for the next generation of entrepreneurs, public servants, community leaders and academics with innovative minds and a sense of commitment to Canada and the Commonwealth.
Universities Canada is pleased to partner with Community Foundations of Canada and Rideau Hall Foundation to manage the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships Program. This program is made possible with financial support from the Government of Canada, provincial governments and the private sector.
All scholars are to complete their pre-departure form and narrative report via the QES Portal.
- Pre-departure form: due two weeks prior to departure from the scholar’s home country
- Scholar narrative report: due one week before the end of the award
- University coordinators: please contact email@example.com to register with the Portal.
- Scholars: please contact your university coordinator for your project verification code to register with the Portal.
Please submit all reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual narrative workplan template (Due February 28, 2017)
- Quarterly report template (Due October 31, 2016)
Related financial resources
- Summary of eligible expenses for international students
- Update of the monthly living allowances in Canadian cities (May 2016)
University annual narrative report
- University annual narrative report template (Due April 30, 2017)
For more information
Please submit all reports and forms to email@example.com.
Manager, International scholarships
Queen Elizabeth Scholars
Tel.: 613-563-3961 ext 355
* Universities Canada will respond to all email enquiries within two working days.
Please contact your Canadian university for all student enquiries.